Just take them out and they’re ready to use with all your Apple and Android devices. Put them in your ears and they connect instantly. Speak into them and your voice sounds clear. Simplicity and technology, together like never before. The result is completely magical. These earbuds will forever change the way you use headphones. Whenever you pull your earbuds out of the charging case, they instantly turn on and connect to your iPhone or Android. Whether you’re using both earbuds or just one, our chip automatically routes the audio and engages the microphone. And when you’re on a call, an additional accelerometer works with beamforming microphones to filter out background noise and focus on the sound of your voice.
– Ergonomic design, secure fit, no troublesome wires from tangling, bouncing or around your neck anymore. No worry of wire stuck by sweat when doing workouts, true meaning of wireless life.
– The headsets contain two pieces which can be used separately with someone sharing music or broadcast (within reasonable distance), or you can enjoy the stereo sound by using them both, or you can just leave one of them alone and enjoy the music world with just one earpiece.
– The case can either be charged wirelessly or using a USB Type C cable. There are 4 green LED lights on the case to indicate its battery level. The earphones emit a beeping tone which repeats every few seconds when it has a low amount of charge. While charging the earphones, a pair of LED lights on the case indicates the charge for each one.
– With a full charge, the earbuds gives about 2 hours 45 minutes to somewhere above 3 hours. The case which is the primary charging source for the earphones has another 10 to 11 hours of juice packed into it. Each full recharge of the earphones takes around an hour.
– These sleek little buds look a lot like their cousins and feel very sturdy and well made, despite being half the price of their cousins. The case is not identical, it is slightly different. It uses USB-C and has LED indicators on the front, which gives it an edge over its cousin. The touch sensor works perfectly and the microphone quality is good, you won’t be able to tell the difference between the two.